Saturday, August 13, 2011

So today I started and finished everything pretty early, started with a 2.1 mile run, then followed up with a pretty solid leg workout. I've been feeling really fantastic lately and I'm always thinking about my ultimate goal, becoming a successful mixed martial artist. I think about it all the time and it excites me more and more everyday. This is only the beginning and I'm having the time of my life. Of course I do have my short term goals set, I'm really looking to build up my stamina, so the running is very important for me. I also want to build up a little more muscle, which, of course, is where the strength training comes in. I'm totally pumped for this journey and I'm glad you guys are all taking it with me. I appreciate all the support from you guys, keep it up, I'm so motivated to hit this goal, and you guys are really awesome to join me and follow my progress through all of this. Keep supporting #teamnikki!!


Oh and by the way, I have made an official facebook page where you guys can also find me. Just type in nikkimmajourney in the search bar. Check it out!

1 comment: