Thursday, August 11, 2011

Okay, so I'm hanging out on my couch watching UFC on versus and it's time for an update. Today was great, started out with a nice little run, about a mile again. From there I went to LIMMA for some no gi jiu jitsu. We did a lot of rolling there it was awesome, I loved it. We also worked some pretty cool guard passing moves, which was pretty sweet since I really wanted to work on my guard passing. After that I did some light mma sparring...I definitely have a lot to work on, but I still had an awesome time training and I can feel myself constantly improving little by little each day. My Brazilian Jiu Jitsu coach, Gregg Depasquale told me that he got a chance to watch me roll the other night and said my BJJ was coming along nicely, which was really great to hear! So I'm really happy with the work I put in today, as well as a couple of sets of chest, shoulders, and tris before BJJ. It was a good day, just like every other training day. And yes, I took home some pretty crazy bruises the last couple of days, I posted some pictures of those battlescars on my twitter, there's also some video up as well...hopefully the link works I'm not sure if it doesn't I will figure it out. So anyway, check out some of the new pics and such on twitter @NikkiMMAJOURNEY. Thanks to everyone who is reading this and supporting me on this journey, you guys are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment