Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Okay, so today I put in a lot of good work. I started my training with a quick little run, just about a mile. After, from 2-4 I trained muay thai, with my fantastic trainer and coach, Anthony Demaio. Finally, from 6-8 I trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Muay thai training went very well, worked some light sparring and concentrated a lot on blocks. I am really happy with my progress thus far, I'm starting to see a lot of things click and that pumps me up big time. BJJ training consisted of some butterfly guard work. We also drilled a new takedown, well, new to myself at least, and we also learned some pretty cool chokes that use the gi. Lots of pictures were taken during the muay thai training. Those will be up on twitter within the next few days. My twitter username is nikkimmajourney and you'll find a lot of other pictures up on my feed right now. I would like to give a shout out to a friend of Anthony's and now a new friend of mine, his name is Marty and he is responsible for a lot of the photo and video work as well as the logo. Anthony is also responsible for the video and photography. He handles a camera well, so big, big shout out to these guys. Thank you everybody for reading. keep supporting #teamnikki, you guys are great, I'll be getting to bed soon, after a very productive and intense day I am tired and in need of some sleep. Goodnight everyone, and thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment