Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And so it begins...

Okay, so now I got a blog going for my mma journey. Gives me more than the 140 character limit on twitter, haha. So basically what I am doing is documenting everything I can as I continue along on my quest to be a successful mixed martial artist. I started training about three months ago in muay thai with my fantastic coach, Mr Anthony Demaio. I also train in Brazilian jiu jitsu with the help of my coach David Hubbard at Long Island Mixed Martial Arts, located in Lindenhurst, NY. it is an absolute pleasure to be able to work with such fine and talented individuals. I began training muay thai about 3 months ago, and BJJ around 2 months ago. This is the beginning of an incredible journey and I am REALLY excited, so here it goes!!! Thank you everyone for your support thus far I hope you stick around for the ride!!! #teamnikki!!
 You can also follow me on twitter: @NikkiMMAJOURNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment