Friday, August 12, 2011


I'm gonna update this bad boy now since I'm on the computer and it's easier to type on here than on my phone. So today, again, was a very successful day. I started with a BJJ class with coach Gregg Depasquale. We worked on some half guard passing stuff. I had a great time, as usual. After that I went over to good old LA Fitness and got some back and bis going. It was a pretty solid workout. Finally I got in a quick run. I felt great, my pace is a little slow, but right now I'm not looking for speed, I am looking to get things done. I don't like to start walking, I like to finish what I start. I guess that's a good attitude to have. Anyway besides all that I'm really happy to say that I finally got some video up and the youtube account is officially up and running. My first video is one of me training Muay Thai with my coach, Anthony Demaio, special thanks to Marty for taking the video and Anthony for editing it. You can check it out by typing nikkimmajourney in the youtube search bar. I would post a link here, but for some reason youtube is not working correctly on my computer right now. Anyway I'd like to say thank you to all my supporters once again. You guys are great and I hope you keep coming back to follow this incredible journey. I really appreciate it because I need all the support I can get, you guys are great, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment