Sunday, August 14, 2011

Okay, so I'm hanging out watching UFC, I'm pretty excited to see Ben Henderson fight, he's the man. Hope you guys have some good stuff going on for the fight tonight. Anyway, I got some good work in today. It was raining all day long so I had to hit the treadmill today. I hate the treadmill, I'd rather go somewhere when I run, either way I still knocked out a thirty minute run there. I followed up right after with some chest, tris, and shoulders. I did a circuit today just rotating between a shoulder press, overhead tricep extensions, and pushups. It was a pretty sweet workout. I feel more and more solid everyday. Oh, and of course I got in my hundred crunches, I usually try to hit those everyday. Posted up my playlist earlier, you guys can get a peek  into what's on my headphones while I am working out. So, anyway, I'm excited for UFC tonight. Again, as usual I thank all of you guys for reading my posts and supporting my journey. As I always say, I need all the support I can get and it really means the world to me that you guys are following my journey and coming along for the ride. #teamnikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment